You won't believe what these mini quiches are made with
Check out these adorable, mini vegetarian quiches that we make with tortillas instead of pie crust. It's the perfect picnic-friendly snack!
Tortilla mini quiches
Got some leftover tortillas lying around? Then you should try making these adorable mini quiches! They're a delicious low-fat alternative, thanks to the substitution of pie crust with flour or corn tortillas. Plus, your kids will love them for their cute, mini shape!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees