- 1 onion
- 1 head of cabbage
- at least half a bag of large egg white noodles
- a lot of butter
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Take the biggest spoon you have, and scoop out the largest amount of butter you've ever seen. Throw this in a large skillet.
While you're melting the butter, dice the onion and chop the head of cabbage into bite sized pieces. Add onions to skillet, let saute for a few minutes, add salt and pepper.
Add cabbage. Let this cook until its starting to turn brown.
Cook the egg noodles in a pot of water with oil. Drain. Combine cabbage mix and noodles. Serve as a side or entree.
You'll also love
- Easy Tomato Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Turnip Puff 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushroom Rice Bowl 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Patsy Gritz's Lasagna Toss 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Vegetables Flavored with Argan Oil 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture