The secret to making the crispiest homemade potato chips
Crispy, crunchy, golden potato chips are pure pleasure. Follow our step-by-step recipe to make them from scratch!
1/9 View slideshow
For 4 people, you'll need:
- 1 pound of starchy potatoes
- 1 bottle of grape seed or peanut oil
- Paper towels
- 2 dishcloths
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make baked quail eggs in potato...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.