Rate this recipe 3/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 can corn (not drained)
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
- 1/2 stick of melted butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine and pour into casserole dish,
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.6/5 (210 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (165 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (184 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!