- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup semi sweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 6 graham crackers
- chopped + 2 more
- 1 cup mini marshmallows + more for garnish
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Line a glass baking dish with parchment, and lightly spray it with cooking spray.
Stir together the marshmallow cream, Bourbon Vanilla Sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt over medium. Bring this mixture to a full boil. Turn off the burner.
Stir in the chocolate morsels, Bourbon Vanilla Extract, six chopped graham crackers, and marshmallows.
Garnish the fudge with graham crackers and marshmallows. Chill overnight in the refrigerator or freezer for two hours. Slice and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!