- ¼ C. Margarine
- 4 C. (250 g.) Miniature marshmallows
- ½ teas. Vanilla
- 6 C. Rice krispies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Over LO, melt margarine
Add marshmallows until melted
Remove from heat and add cereal
Shape into a greased13 X 9” pan
You'll also love
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Sarah's Green Bean Casserole 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Baby/Kid friendly creamy mashed... 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Yogurt Cake 2.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Forgotten cookies 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Bonnie's magical stuffed mushrooms 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.