- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
before you go to sleep, preheat oven to 350
beat 4 egg whites until foamy
add 1 1/2 cups sugar and beat
add 2 cups chocolate chips
put spoonfuls on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper
put in oven but turn oven off and go to sleep
when you wake up, put on plate and wrap
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!