Chicken and Zucchini Gratin
- shredded leftover roast chicken
- whipping cream or creme fraiche
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Finely slice the zucchinis into thing circles. In a glass baking dish, put one layer of zucchinis. Add one layer of chicken and a drizzle of cream.
Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, nutmeg, powdered garlic and some herbes de provence.
Alternate layers of zucchini, chicken, spices and cream. You can also stick some cheese in between the layers if you're feeling cheeky.
When the dish is full, top with more cream and a layer of grated cheese.
Bake in the oven until bubbling and the cheese is golden.
Serve with a green salad.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Simple Sugar Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Patties 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes (6 Ingredients) 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini, ham and parmesan... 2.9/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!