Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens
- Thai Jasmine Brown Rice, Collard Greens
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 1 1/2 cups of Thai Jasmine brown rice
Steam 1/2 a cup of shredded collard greens
Once both have cooked, combine the two
You'll also love
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Acapulco Chick'n 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Pureed Carrots 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe