Collard greens recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a Moscow Mule
Discover how to make a Moscow Mule like a pro!
Top rated Collard greens recipes
Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens
Boil 1 1/2 cups of Thai Jasmine brown rice
- Thai Jasmine Brown Rice, Collard Greens
Healthy Baked Ziti
- Collard Greens*
- Sausage** (optional)
- Ziti (Whole grain or regular)
- Tomato-based Pasta Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Cheese (optional)
- Pyrex square or rectangular cake pan
- Aluminum foil
- *Collard greens tip - I suggest whole collard green leaves fresh from the supermarket, NOT the chopped ones in bags. Run some water over them to wash them. (They are large leaves so this is easy.) Then cut out the gigantic yucky stems. You can put the leaves in a pile to save time and cut them into bit-sized squares, a little less than 1" squared.
- **Sausage should NOT be American breakfast sausage. Instead use Italian or Cajun - something that goes with pasta. Perri brand works fine.