- soft taco shells
- meat of your choice
- beans (optional)
- 1 small jar of any kind of salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook meat & set aside
layer taco shells on the bottom of a baking dish then place meat , salsa & cheese next. repeat until the top of the dish has shells on top
place in a 350 oven for 10 min or until cheese is melted. also you can cook in micro for 5 min if your dish is microwave safe
let stand for 5 minutes before serving
You'll also love
- Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Heirloom tomato Salsa 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 2.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Deepavali lehiyam 3.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas 3.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Goulash with paprika 3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!