From friend Jill
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- 2 ripe avocado
- 2 large tablespoons salsa
- 2 large tablespoons sour cream
- 2 large tablespoons mayo/miracle whip
- 2 garlic pieces
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- couple drops of hot sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and mash avocado; mix in rest of ingredients. Let sit a couple of hours/overnight.
Serve with Tostitos
You'll also love
- Lemonade 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Cindy's Burrito recipe 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Fajitas 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- GG's Salmon Patties 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Rosted Garlic Fish 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
- butter tart filling 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe