The best quesadilla recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Quesadilla recipes
Baked Chiken Quesadillias
By Janice Ellison
Coat tortilla shells with cooking spray, place coated side down on a baking sheet,
- 8 inch Tortilla shells
- 1 package ready use- southwestern chicken
- or canned precooked chicken with taco seasoning sprinkled to taste. 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- shreddued lettuce
- sliced olives chopped tomatoes.
Food trend: It’s time to make DESSERT tacos! Here's how.
Have you tried DESSERT tacos? Here are 15 ways to make 'em!
Vegetarian Grilled Quesadilla- Italain Style
The Wiki Says -- A quesadilla is a Mexican food made primarily of cheese inside a folded corn or wheat tortilla and...
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheese ( i used mozzarella)
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh tomatoes
- Butter/oil for toasting the tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- thyme mix-2 tbsp
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
Ham and egg quesadilla
Put a new spin on ham and eggs!
- 2 10 inch tortillas
- 2 cups regfrigerated egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 jarred red peppers
- cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Flour tortillas filled with a spicy, creamy chicken mixture are browned until crispy and hot, and cut into wedges t...
- 1 pound skinless
- boneless chicken breast
- cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
Sandwich wraps that will make you look forward to lunch all morning
Beyond the BLT is a world of wraps—that are actually exciting—just longing to be noticed and served up for lunch! Or dinner...breakfast...
Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas
Brush the Portobello mushrooms clean and cut them into slices
- Flour tortillas
- Portobello mushrooms
- Pepper Jack cheese
- Olive oil spray
Family Chicken Quesidillias
By maryjo young
Boneless skinless chicken breast with sauteed onions and peppers and shredded cheese toasted inside tortillia shell...
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 16 inch soft tortillia shells
- 2 cooking onions
- 2 green or red peppers
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa and sour cream.
Put all ingredients on tortilla Fold in half Bake in oven until cheese melted
- Tomato sauce
Cook the chicken and tear it apart into small pieces
- Chicken breasts
- Cheddar cheese
Chicken Taco Salad with Quesadilla Strips
The night before (or a few hours before) combine cumin, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes - juiced
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese - freshly grated
- 4 cups butter lettuce - chopped
- 1 avocado - chopped
- 2/3 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes - quartered
- 1/4 red onion - diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive olive
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lime - juiced
- a few tortilla chips - crushed
Beef chuck quesadillas with avacado
- Beef chuck roast
- cheese and avacado