Recipes for sliders - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Sliders recipes
Ham and Swiss Sliders
The poppy seed sauce really makes the flavor POP!
- 24 white dinner rolls I LOVE King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
- POPPY SEED SAUCE . .
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
The golden rules for pairing beer with food
By Pascale Weeks
Do you know which BEERS go well with which foods? The right COMBOS make a difference. Here are the GOLDEN rules for pairing beer with food.
Ham and Swiss Sliders
Basic ham and swiss sliders, with a twist!
- 20 white dinner rolls
- 20 pieces honey ham
- 20 small slices Swiss cheese
- Miracle whip
- Poppyseeds - amount depends on preference
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup butter melted (don't need to be too exact!)
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
The ultimate guide to cooking with beer
BEER not only PAIRS well with food, it enhances it. So don't GUZZLE the entire 6-pack just yet. Here are our top tips for cooking with beer.
Bacon Cheeseburger SlidersRecipewe ♡
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1/4 cup Heinz 57 Sauce or A-1 Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat broiler on high
- Mix burger, sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl
- Make your sliders
- Wrap bacon around slider (both directions) will look like a cross
- Press down on slider to make sure bacon is on tight
- Cook 5-7 minutes on each side in broiler
- Last minute add cheese
- Cook until cheese is melted
- *****also great on grill******