Ham and Swiss Sliders
Basic ham and swiss sliders, with a twist!
- 20 white dinner rolls
- 20 pieces honey ham
- 20 small slices Swiss cheese
- Miracle whip
- Poppyseeds - amount depends on preference
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup butter melted (don't need to be too exact!)
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients, minus the poppyseeds. Let sit.
Spread mayonnaise onto one side of the roll and the Miracle Whip on the otherl. Place a slice of ham (two if the ham is thin) and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls and place them into a large baking dish. Place very close together.
Pour sauce evenly over all of the sandwiches. Sprinkle poppyseeds over the top of the sandwiches. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes or until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/
Can be made in bigger batches. Refrigerates very well and microwaves well.
You'll also love
- Western Sandwhich 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Mac and Cheese 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- The cinnamon roll 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Pork Fillet with mustard and Ham 4.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!