- 2 egg
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper
- 1/2 tbsp green pepper
- 1 tbsp ham
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 4 pieces of toast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
finely chop the vegetables and ham. beat egg and water together. mix both together.
melt butter in large pan. pour mixture into pan until evenly cooked. cut in half and flip.
place onto toast and add ketchup if desired.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.7/5 (83 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Cookie Cutter Eggs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes with a kick 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Pork Fillet with mustard and Ham 4.8/5 (74 Votes)
- Basic French toast 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.