Ham and Swiss Sliders
The poppy seed sauce really makes the flavor POP!
- 24 white dinner rolls I LOVE King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
- POPPY SEED SAUCE . .
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and miracle whip.
Cut Rolls in halves. Spread mayonaise-miracle whip mixture on each side of the roll. Place a piece of honey ham and Swiss cheese on one half of each roll. Fold back into sandwich form.
Place rolls close together in a greased 9x13 pan until pan in completely full.
Mix together all ingredients of Poppy Seed Sauce. Spread evenly over the tops of all the rolls. *NOTE* I did not use all the sauce. Let the rolls set until the butter has set up a bit. Cover with aluminum foil and Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
Rolls can be made a day ahead and stored in fridge until ready to bake.
You'll also love
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Souffle from cheese in the... 3.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 3/5 (244 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Tart 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!