1-2-3 Taco Dip
This is a fun appetizer for any occasion
- 16 oz. tub of sour cream (fat free or regular)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stir half the package of taco seasoning into the tub of sour cream. Stir well and serve!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!