- 16 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 packages of taco seasoning mix
- veggies that you would use for tacos.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix first 3 ingredients together and spread on a platter. Pour about a half a cup of salsa over top this layer. Then you can put shredded lettuce, olives, tomatoes, cheese, etc.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.