Devil Food Cake
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 pkg Devil Food Cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg instant chocolate powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- I cup caramel and chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Grease a round cake pan, sprinkle with 1 tsp cocoa powder.
Add all ingredients (except chips) and mix well.
Add chocolate/caramel chips storing to mix
Pour batter in cake pan and bake at 350F for about 50 minutes
You'll also love
- Graham Waffles 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Sugar Cookies 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Dump Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Butter Tarts 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Better than sex cake 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Cake Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Delicious cake with curd custard 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe