Devil Food Cake
- 1 pkg Devil Food Cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg instant chocolate powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- I cup caramel and chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Grease a round cake pan, sprinkle with 1 tsp cocoa powder.
Add all ingredients (except chips) and mix well.
Add chocolate/caramel chips storing to mix
Pour batter in cake pan and bake at 350F for about 50 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!