A high fiber waffle with a little sweet
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 T sugar
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup meted butter
- dark chocolate chips as little or as much as you desire!
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix everything together and pour into waffle iron as directed!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!