25 Melt-In-Your-Mouth Ice Cream Desserts For Summer
Here are 25 ways to eat even more ice cream this summer...by using it as just one of the many delicious ingredients in a dessert!
Mini ice cream sandwich pops
This recipe is going to totally change the way you eat ice cream sandwiches for good! Super easy and yet beautifully presented, this recipe for mini ice cream sandwich pops is the perfect dessert to serve at a party or cookout. Serve them in a cake pop stand or simply hand them out to your guests at the end of a meal, and watch everyone fall in love with these adorable pops!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!