- Rice Krispies ceral
- Just ask my nephew. I would make these for him and his mom bought the ingredients to make them
- and he poured all the things into a bowl and put in the microwave which is my trick and made them for himself when we was little.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and Marshmallow in a pan.
Add Rice Krispies ceral and stir
Pour into a butter pan.
You'll also love
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Basic Buttercream Icing 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fruit Pops for kids! 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Nutella Mug Cake 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet cottage Cheese 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.