The best quick pie crust - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Quick pie crust recipes
Easy Pie Crust
Perfect crust for most pies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
10 quick pancake hacks you need to know pronto
By Pascale Weeks
Never eat a boring pancake again.
Grandma's Pie Crust
An easy to make pie crust for when you don't have shortening in the house
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
29 fast food faves you can make at home
It's easier than you think!
Quick and Easy Pie Crust
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt.
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 3-4 Tbsp. Water