The best quick pie crust - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crust, pie crust recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Quick pie crust recipes
Easy Pie Crust
Perfect crust for most pies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
10 quick pancake hacks you need to know pronto
By Pascale Weeks
Never eat a boring pancake again.
10 887 shares
Grandma's Pie Crust
An easy to make pie crust for when you don't have shortening in the house
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
29 fast food faves you can make at home
It's easier than you think!
13 895 shares
Quick and Easy Pie Crust
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt.
- 1/3 Cup Crisco
- 3-4 Tbsp. Water
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!