peanut butter chicken
- Whatever kind of chicken you like. Salt
- tomato sauce
- and peanut butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Season chicken and brown in a stock pot
Add water and bring to a boil then add potatoes and tomato sauce
When the potatoes are tender add a good amount of peanut butter. Taste to see if you need more.
serve over white rice and enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.