- 1/2 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can Cream of celery soup
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teas. curry powder
- 1 1/2 teas. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 C. chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 1/2 C. broccoli, cut up
- 1 1/4 C. cheese, grated
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine soup, mayonnaise, curry and lemon juice
Arrange chicken and broccoli evenly in the bottom of a shallow baking dish
Spoon soup mixture over top
Sprinkle with chees
Bake covered, at 375° till top is melted and toasty (approx. 30 mins.)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.