sandwich, flavorful with a spiced up kick
- Hamburger Buns, 2 lbs hamburger, 1 medium Jar Salsa, 1 block of cheddar cheese, 1 can sloppy Joe mix, 1 onions
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
fry hamburger with a small onion
Drain grease from pan. Add other ingredients.
Serve on Hamburger Buns
You'll also love
- Mamma's Bundy Chicken 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Red Wine Bacon Broccoli Salad 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Egg Salad Sandwich 4/5 (15 Votes)
- french dip subs 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Delicious burgers 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.