Egg Salad Sandwich
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup mayo (whipped dressing)
- 12 slices of toast
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
hard boil eggs by placing them in pot covering them in water and allowing it to reach boiling point the letting it cook for 10 minutes after that.
when boil for 10 minutes remove and place in cold water to cool for about 5 minutes then peel shell and cut into small pieces.
place in large bowl and mix all ingredients together. place desired amount on toast.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!