Rate this recipe 4/5 (15 Votes)
- 1/2 lb. beef, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lb. tofu (regular or firm)
- 8 pieces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 small carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup Japanese Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp sake
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package glass noodles, soaked accdg. to package directions
- raw egg for dipping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat 1 tbsp oil in sukiyaki pan/pot. Stir-fry beef until slightly browned.
Add sugar, soy sauce, sake and water.
Add vegetables, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Add noodles, simmer until cooked.
Serve with raw egg.
You'll also love
- Moms Beef Tacos 4/5 (15 Votes)
- french dip subs 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ New Sweet n Sour Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Hush Puppies 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Peggy's Meatloaf 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel Veloute Soup 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe