- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 tsp sage
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Mix all ingredients.
Place in a loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes. Check for doneness.
Optional topping (Add after cooking 1 hour)
3 T brown sugar
1/4 cup katchup
1/4 t nutmeg
Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy; green beans
You'll also love
- Easy Sweet Rice 4/5 (13 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel Veloute Soup 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chili That Doubles as Spaghetti... 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Basic Baked Ham 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Weeknight Chicken Enchilada Bake 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Carrots Peabody 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.