Tortellini chicken cassarole
Easy cheesy chicken dinner for the busy days
- 4-bonless chicken breast
- 1 large onion
- 1 package sliced onion
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8oz monzerella cheese
- 1 package cheese tortellini
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook all chicken and veggies in skillet with olive oil until tender. Cook tortellini as package instructs. Layer chicken and veggies then tortellini in cassarole pan then spread sour cream on top. Sprinkle with cheese and broil jntil cheese is bubbly.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Southwestern Roasted Spaghetti... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- JaegerSchnitzel 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Fried Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Chops- Masala saucy 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.