Pork chop with apple, and a hint of cinnamon
- 1 pork chop
- 1 large apple garden
- 1 teaspoon of acacia honey
- ½ onion
- 1 small pinch of cinnamon
- 1 small glass of water
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute onion in a little butter to the pan, then add the pork chop. Peel and cut the apple into cubes, add to pan with the honey, cinnamon and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper after cooking.
You'll also love
- FREEZE- curried pork loin 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Brownie in a Mug 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- San Francisco Cocktail with... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cranberry Pork 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Apples and Pork crocpot meal 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.