Choco chip Whip
easy dessert for milk and cookie lovers!
- 2 (350 g) packages store bought chocolate chip cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip THAWED
- 1/2 cup milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour milk in bowl set aside
Grab big deep dish for storing your dessert
Dunk one cookie at a time in the milk and make one layer in your dish.
Over the layer you created of cookies spread a layer of cool whip
Repeat steps 2 &; 3 (saving a few cookies) end on a final layer of cool whip
Crumble the few cookies you save on top for garnish
Refrigerate for 3 hours
you can even try Oreo or any other cookie ;)
You'll also love
- Grilled peaches 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Mama's Fried Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.