- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place ham in a large pot; add enough water to cover the meat.
Simmer covered until meat is tender.
Remove ham from pot, and trim away tough rind.
Place ham in pan, fat side up. Score surface and cover with ingredients mix.
Bake @ 350 for 30-45 min
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.