Our best picnic snacks - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: picnic dessert
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Picnic snacks recipes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
These Meat-Stuffed Turkish Flatbreads are Like Homemade Hot Pockets, But Better
By Nadia Paprikas
Try something a little different today and make meat-stuffed Turkish flatbreads to snack on when hunger strikes. Try our simple-step-by-step recipe!
Mix together filling ingredients and spread evenly on tortillas
- 8 flour Tortillas
- 8 Oz Can Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Diced Green Pepper
- 1 Can Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!