Our best picnic snacks - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: picnic dessert
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Picnic snacks recipes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
These Meat-Stuffed Turkish Flatbreads are Like Homemade Hot Pockets, But Better
By Nadia Paprikas
Try something a little different today and make meat-stuffed Turkish flatbreads to snack on when hunger strikes. Try our simple-step-by-step recipe!
Mix together filling ingredients and spread evenly on tortillas
- 8 flour Tortillas
- 8 Oz Can Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Diced Green Pepper
- 1 Can Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions