Pinwheel recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pinwheel recipes
ROASTED RED PEPPER PINWHEELS
In an oven, broil red bell pepper whole until charred on all sides
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tub savory garlic Philadelphia cream cheese spread
- 1 pkg soy ham flavoured slices
- 1 pkg soy smoky turkey slices
Peanut buttery goodness wrapped with sugar sweet outsides :)
- 1 bag of confectioners sugar
- Peanut Butter
Mix together filling ingredients and spread evenly on tortillas
- 8 flour Tortillas
- 8 Oz Can Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 Diced Green Pepper
- 1 Can Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
Spread cheese on 3 wraps
- Smoked Or Canned Salmon
- Cream Cheese (herb variety)
- Salt and Pepper
- Spinach or Tomato Tortilla Wraps