ROASTED RED PEPPER PINWHEELS
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tub savory garlic Philadelphia cream cheese spread
- 1 pkg soy ham flavoured slices
- 1 pkg soy smoky turkey slices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In an oven, broil red bell pepper whole until charred on all sides. Remove from oven and peel off skin and clean. Julianne into thin slices.
Spread the cream cheese over tortillas. On one end layer vegan meats and red pepper. Roll the tortillas tightly. Cut into 1 inch sections to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!