Slow-Cooker Work Lunches That Simmer While You Sleep
Here's our best collection of ultra-portable work lunches that you can easily make overnight in your slow cooker. Then just grab and go!
1/25 View slideshow
© Budget Bytes
Slow cooker coconut curry lentils
A delicious vegetarian lunch option, serve these slow cooker coconut curry lentils on top of some rice that you cooked the night before. It's a dish that's packed with protein and will keep you full and satisfied for the rest of the work day!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article