Slow-Cooker Work Lunches That Simmer While You Sleep
Here's our best collection of ultra-portable work lunches that you can easily make overnight in your slow cooker. Then just grab and go!
© Budget Bytes
Slow cooker coconut curry lentils
A delicious vegetarian lunch option, serve these slow cooker coconut curry lentils on top of some rice that you cooked the night before. It's a dish that's packed with protein and will keep you full and satisfied for the rest of the work day!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.