Baked Stuffed Clams
- 2 cans minced clams
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 dashes tobasco sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- clam shells or foil shells
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onions and garlic, sautee until soft.
Add clams WITH liquid, oregano, lemon juice, and tobacco, bring to a light boil.
Add parmesan and stir, thicken with breadcrumbs.
Spoon into shells, sprinkle with parmesan and some breadcrumbs, and bake in oven at 375 degrees until browned.
*sprinkle with paprika if desired
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn A recipe for the Italian soup you... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Potatoes and Roasted... 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Pizza Casserole 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Irene's Yorkshire Pudding 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Scallop salad 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Turkey or Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Loaded clam dip 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe