Baked Stuffed Clams
- 2 cans minced clams
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 dashes tobasco sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- clam shells or foil shells
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onions and garlic, sautee until soft.
Add clams WITH liquid, oregano, lemon juice, and tobacco, bring to a light boil.
Add parmesan and stir, thicken with breadcrumbs.
Spoon into shells, sprinkle with parmesan and some breadcrumbs, and bake in oven at 375 degrees until browned.
*sprinkle with paprika if desired
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (431 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (308 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (166 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (181 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.