By Kimnar , blog Ma passion, la cuisine Mamiechat
- 1 bag of mesclun or any salad greens
- 1 can hearts of palm
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 24 scallops fresh or frozen
- balsamic vinegar
- walnut oil
- chives and parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Open and clean the scallops if they are fresh or put them to thaw in milk to keep them very white. Dry them on paper towels, set aside. Drain and chop the hearts of palm.
Prepare your plates, arrange the greens, plus parsley, seasoned with a dressing made with vinegar and walnut oil. Then, add a hearts of palm cut into pieces, as well as a slice of salmon rolled into cones. Fry the scallops in a small knob of butter, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, arrange them harmoniously on the plate, deglaze the pan with 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, pour over salad, sprinkle the chives and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Cold salmon with dill 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bobo de camarao 3.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cream of summer vegetable Soup 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Summer Cucumber Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber / Salmon Verrines 2.7/5 (100 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.