Scallop salad - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Scallop salad recipes
By Kimnar , blog Ma passion, la cuisine Mamiechat
Open and clean the scallops if they are fresh or put them to thaw in milk to keep them very white
- 1 bag of mesclun or any salad greens
- 1 can hearts of palm
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 24 scallops fresh or frozen
- balsamic vinegar
- walnut oil
- chives and parsley
Scallop Salad with Mushrooms and Caviar
- Wash and cut the scallops into 4 slices - Mix in a bowl: salt, pepper, oil, saffron - Brush the scallops with...
- 8 scallops
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- head of radicchio
- cider vinegar
- peanut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 fennel bulb
- 5 oz mushrooms