Garlic and Parsley Mussels
- 2 1/4 sticks of butter
- 6 dozen large mussels
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Soften butter at room temperature. Open the mussels in a pot. Remove half the shell. Retaining only a single shell per mussel. Mix the butter with the shallot, garlic, and parsley. Salt and pepper. Stuff mussel with butter.
Place them in an oven proof dish. Put them in very hot oven, on grill for about 5 minutes. Serve as soon as the butter is foamy.
You'll also love
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chestnut Soup 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- California Roll 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Red mullet fillets on mushrooms... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pork Fillet, French Toast with... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Garlic Flan in Parsley Emulsion 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!