Mussels recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: scallops, oysters rockefeller new orleans, crab meat pasta, shirmp pasta recipes, coconut shrimp recipe, prawns
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Mussels recipes
Land and Sea Soufflé
- Prepare a bechamel sauce: melt the butter, mix the flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 4 eggs
- 12 shrimp
- 8 oz of mussels
- 8 oz Pyrenees sheep cheese
Easy Weeknight Dinners: Thai-Style Coconut-Curry Mussels
Try our easy recipe now.
- Clean the mussels - Put them in a saucepan with a glass of water, cook 5 minutes - Fry a chopped onion, add t...
- - 4-5 cups of mussels
- - 1 glass of water
- - 1 onion
- - Butter, salt, pepper
- - 1 egg yolk
7 sensational grilling alternatives to brats and burgers
Change it up from your usual BBQ fare with these 7 underrated GRILL IDEAS!
Garlic and Parsley Mussels
Soften butter at room temperature
- 2 1/4 sticks of butter
- 6 dozen large mussels
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt and pepper.
Mussels au gratin
By Jolieplantebleue , blog Duo en cuisine
Pour the mussels in a large casserole, add the chopped shallots and white wine, on high heat until they open
- 3 liters of mussels
- 4 shallots
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- The equivalent of one tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
10 irresistible recipes that start with fresh mussels
Take a trip to the seaside with these 10 mussel recipes!
Mussels in Sauce
Wash mussels and cook over low heat
- 1 lb of mussels,
- peppers - 1 green, 1 red,
- 7 slices of smoked ham,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 2 onions
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 pinches of cayenne powder
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 small container of sour cream,
Mussels in White Wine Sauce
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cook the onion and garlic in the butter on medium for 1-2 minutes
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 TBS butter
- 2lb bag of mussels, scrubbed and cleaned
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper, ground
- 1 TBS cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire
- 1/2 c parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedge
- french bread
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!