Leftover white wine recipes and ideas - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: white wine
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Leftover white wine recipes recipes
Mussels in White Wine Sauce
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cook the onion and garlic in the butter on medium for 1-2 minutes
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 TBS butter
- 2lb bag of mussels
- scrubbed and cleaned
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- 1 TBS cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 TBS Bourbon Barrel Foods' Worcestershire
- 1/2 c parsley
- Lemon wedge
- french bread
Why does airplane wine taste so bad?
Ever wondered why wine on planes tastes so...bleh?
Scallops with White Wine Sauce
1.In a medium saucepan, combine white wine, wine vinegar, and shallots
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup butter
- 24 sea scallops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste