Cold salmon with dill
- - Salmon-Dill-Lemon-Capers
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Marinate the salmon is for 1 hour in lemon juice. Removed from lemon juice and and sprinkle with dill and capers.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Bobo de camarao 3.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cucumber / Salmon Verrines 2.8/5 (93 Votes)
- Bbq Shrimp 3.2/5 (64 Votes)
- Moms Beef Tacos 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon 4/5 (14 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Rolled Stuffed Smoked Salmon 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives 4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!