a soy-based scallop marinade helps to infuse asian flavors and provides a colour contrast for creative plating techniques
- 1c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sambal oelek
- tsp grated ginger
- tbsp miso paste
- tsp sesame oil
- 1 chopped jalapeno
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
combine everything in a sauce pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 5 min. Remove from heat, let cool and then add scallops. Let sit for a minimum of 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (280 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn A refreshing recipe for TUNA TATAKI 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Shrimp stir fry 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.