a soy-based scallop marinade helps to infuse asian flavors and provides a colour contrast for creative plating techniques
- 1c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sambal oelek
- tsp grated ginger
- tbsp miso paste
- tsp sesame oil
- 1 chopped jalapeno
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
combine everything in a sauce pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 5 min. Remove from heat, let cool and then add scallops. Let sit for a minimum of 2 hours.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.3/5 (189 Votes)
- Chicken noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.