The best recipes with miso - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: soya sauce
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Miso recipes
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
a soy-based scallop marinade helps to infuse asian flavors and provides a colour contrast for creative plating tech
- 1c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sambal oelek
- tsp grated ginger
- tbsp miso paste
- tsp sesame oil
- 1 chopped jalapeno
10 amazing ways to use leftover rice that isn't stir-fry
By Elena Salvadore
Try these 10 INCREDIBLE leftovers recipes the next time you have TOO MUCH rice on your hands.
Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas and Sesame Seeds
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
1 / Brush the salmon with honey, soy and olive oil
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 8 oz slit peas
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 bunch cilantro
- cube miso
Sushi and wine: which wine should you choose?
Your ULTIMATE sushi and wine pairing guide is here!! Check it out!
Vietnamese Salad Rolls
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Healthy mixture of vegetables comes together in these richly flavorful appetizers
- 12 rice paper sheets, 6-8 inches diameter
- 1/2 daikon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 belgian endive
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 package rice noodles
- 1/2 nub of ginger
- 1/4c sesame oil
- 1 large carrot
- miso paste/powder
n large bowl, stir together miso, sesame oil and soy sauce until smooth; set aside 2 tsp for marinade
- 2 tsp (10 mL) miso paste
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) light-tasting olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli slaw
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken
Lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights
Easy, healthy and utterly delicious, stir fries are also quick! Check out these lightning fast stir fries to free up your weeknights.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine dashi granules and water; bring to a boil
- 2 teaspoons dashi granules
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 (8 ounce) package silken tofu - diced
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!