Chinese Glazed Salmon with Peas and Sesame Seeds
By Mimilafee sur son blog Mimilafée avec amour
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 8 oz slit peas
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 bunch cilantro
- cube miso
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1 / Brush the salmon with honey, soy and olive oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2 / Wash split peas. Peel and slice the carrots. Finely chop the cilantro. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes. Cover with water and add the miso cube. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 hour. When the peas are tender, add salt and puree (reserve the cooking water and pour in the puree to thin).
3 / Preheat oven (350 ° F grill function) 15 minutes from the end of preparing the puree. Arrange the fish on a plate, pour the remaining marinade and sprinkle with sesame. Bake 10 minutes.
4 / Dress your plates with salmon, mashed puree.
You'll also love
- Traditional Teriyaki Chicken 2.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Stir Fried Pork and Shrimp in Red... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Tenderloin Marinade 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Broiled Chile & Lime Marinated... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon Terrine Surprise 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.