Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
- 1 Package Lil Smokies
- 1 Package of Bacon
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- Tooth Picks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 325. Cut bacon in half. Lay out your bacon strips on a plate and lightly cover inside with brown sugar. Take your lil smokie start at the end of the strip of bacon roll it up secure with a tooth pick. Sprinkle lightly with more brown sugar.
Cover cookie sheet with foil. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the bacon is cooked thoroughly. Cool and Serve.
You'll also love
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sea Scallops in Sweet Mustard 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Applebees Mudslide 4.2/5 (100 Votes)
- Fried Zucchini Flowers 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Veggie Packed Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mushroom wrapped pancetta skewers 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot wings 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!