Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 17.5 bottle of buffalo wing sauce, split
- 1/2 of a 1 oz package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 6-8 rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
top with 3/4 f the bottle of wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
cover and cook for 7 hours.
Shred the meat with two forks an continue cooking for 1 more hour to allow the meat to soak up the juices
Serve on toasted rolls topped with the remaining buffalo sauce
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.