Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 17.5 bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 of a 1 oz package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 6-8 rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
top with 3/4 f the bottle of wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
cover and cook for 7 hours.
Shred the meat with two forks an continue cooking for 1 more hour to allow the meat to soak up the juices
Serve on toasted rolls topped with the remaining buffalo sauce
You'll also love
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.