Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 17.5 bottle of buffalo wing sauce, split
- 1/2 of a 1 oz package of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 6-8 rolls
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
top with 3/4 f the bottle of wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
cover and cook for 7 hours.
Shred the meat with two forks an continue cooking for 1 more hour to allow the meat to soak up the juices
Serve on toasted rolls topped with the remaining buffalo sauce
You'll also love
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Dads Chili Cheese sandwiches 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Kayla's Buffalo Chicken Wings 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese 2.5/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.